Meat Workers exposed to COVID-19

For stuff that really doesn't have ANYTHING to do with Puppy
8Geee

Meat Workers exposed to COVID-19

#1 Post by 8Geee »

Bloomberg is reporting that hundreds of meat-production workers have tested positive for COVID-19. That can't be good for all the raw meats we purchase. Rotisserie or Fried Chicken might be excepted, as well as some fast foods. But as far a going to store and buying meat,well, cook it thoroughly.

Cited Article.

Regards
8Geee
Linux user #498913 "Some people need to reimagine their thinking."
"Zuckerberg: a large city inhabited by mentally challenged people."

bigpup

#2 Post by bigpup »

Why do you think you have to cook meat :roll:
There are all kinds of things that get killed by cooking the meat you eat.
Any meat, not properly cooked, is you asking to get something you do not want to get!!
The things they do not tell you, are usually the clue to solving the problem.
When I was a kid I wanted to be older.... This is not what I expected :shock:
YaPI(any iso installer)

tallboy

#3 Post by tallboy »

The corona virus infect you by penetrating living cells, and use them to multiply. It is s killed at temps above 75°C = 176°F.
True freedom is a live Puppy on a multisession CD/DVD.

8Geee

#4 Post by 8Geee »

It really isn't that you have to cook the meat thoroughly, its more that there will be a shortage due to lack of production. Bloomberg is reporting that at least one meat processing plant has closed, and its a big one. Smithfield hams too.

Regards
8Geee
Linux user #498913 "Some people need to reimagine their thinking."
"Zuckerberg: a large city inhabited by mentally challenged people."

tallboy

#5 Post by tallboy »

Outside China, most people knew nothing about the virus 2 months ago, the magic date for lockdown here in Norway was March 12.

That is not yet 5 weeks ago.

My parents and grandparents lived through a 5 year long occupation by the nazis during the last WW. You were shot if you broke the curfew. Meat was scarse, or not available at all, that was food for the enemy soldiers. People learned to live without meat. In the '50s and '60s, meat was still very expensive here (still is!), we often had whale meat on the platter, very tasty.

The world as we knew it, only a couple of months ago, will never be the same again. Ever.

But, things will slowly start to stabilize after a while, most likely in a different way than before. Maybe early next year? :?
True freedom is a live Puppy on a multisession CD/DVD.