Bluetooth headset with long battery life

For stuff that really doesn't have ANYTHING to do with Puppy
stemsee

Bluetooth headset with long battery life

#1 Post by stemsee »

Recently I was cornered, and had to give my expensive bluetooth headset to my sister as a present! They had detachable earbuds, with the pro connectors.

Anyway I was not entirely happy with the round neck bluetooth receiver, primarily because the auot shutdown didn't seem to work so that the thing ran out of battery after a short time. So |I did some research and found a pair of similar designed bt headphones, without detachable earbuds, but does have colourful lights on the earbud backs, is waterproof, lightweight (in-ear), and has a 35 - 46 hour battery life ! ! !

I bought them on Amazon.com (usa), and they arrived a week later in the uk. Total cost $35. But on Aliexpress for $14 40 days delivery.

I was able to connect first time using blueteeth script by stemsee.

They have a good sound. Good controls and are comfortable. Plus they report battery and other levels in alsamixer.

They are made by Picun and the model number is H26-X. The response curve of the drivers is not flat, so not for monitoring studio audio, but also they are not too bassy or muddy sounding.

I bought them for the battery life, lets see how they go.
Attachments
xscreenshot-20200102T190855.png
(22.79 KiB) Downloaded 38 times