Thanks PeeBee!

A home for all kinds of Puppy related projects
Wiz57

Thanks PeeBee!

#1 Post by Wiz57 »

Just wanted to say thank you to PeeBee for putting ScPup 32 bit together, I'm running it on an old Acer Aspire ZG5 netbook, 1 gig RAM, frugal install
to hard drive multi-booting with Slacko 6.3.3.2, Slacko 6.9.9.9 and WinXP SP3. This old netbook only has a 32 bit Atom N270 CPU, so the 64 bit newer
puppies are out of bounds, so work on keeping 32 bit OSes updated is
MUCH appreciated!
Wiz :wink:

Flash
Official Dog Handler

#2 Post by Flash »

That's great, but I wish you had put it in the ScPup thread. Wherever that is. :)

peebee

#3 Post by peebee »

Flash wrote:That's great, but I wish you had put it in the ScPup thread. Wherever that is. :)
http://www.murga-linux.com/puppy/viewtopic.php?t=114980

Thank you @Wiz57
ImageLxPup = Puppy + LXDE
Main version used daily: LxPupSc; Assembler of UPups, ScPup & ScPup64, LxPup, LxPupSc & LxPupSc64

Wiz57

#4 Post by Wiz57 »

Flash wrote:That's great, but I wish you had put it in the ScPup thread. Wherever that is. :)
My bad Flash! I'll get the hang of this forum regarding "new topic" and "reply", and behave myself, lol...maybe! :twisted: Just joking...I think it's important to let those people who do all the heavy lifting on these puppy derivatives know that their work is appreciated. I also appreciate Micko1, without finding Slacko Puppy I'd probably still be trying (and failing) to keep the old Slax 7.0.5 somewhat updated. It had just gotten to the point that many websites just wouldn't behave themselves in the limited browsers that would run in Slax 7.
Anyway, thanks to all for the hard work! :D